Plan to bring tourists back to Italy this summer - Di Maio (3)

Thanks shopkeepers, businessmen, artisans who never give up

22 May, 17:29

    (ANSAmed) - ROME, MAY 22 - The government is working on a plan to bring tourists back to Italy this summer, Italian Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio said Friday. The minister thanked shopkeepers, businesspeople and artisans who "are the heart of the country and never give up" despite the coronavirus emergency. "I want to tell you that we are working on a summer plan that can relaunch our domestic economy also by bringing back tourists from abroad here in Italy". Di Maio said a flashmob by restaurants on the Naples seafront to thank doctors, nurses and socio-health workers had been a "beautiful gesture".(ANSAmed).

    © Copyright ANSA - All rights reserved

    Business opportunities

    The information system of business
    opportunities abroad

    News from Mediterranean